Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Fav. 5

My top 5 things this week:

1.My team! The St. Louis Cardinals













One Cardinals specifically. Yadier Molina  SO CUTE!














2. The BEST COOK BOOK EVER! If you haven't tried any of The Pioneer Woman's recipes, DO IT NOW! YUMM!



3. Gardening.  I can't get enough of my pretty flowers.  And the food from my garden is the best!



4. Reading.  BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS! I love to read.  Here are few of my recent favorites.

















5. Pinterest.  OMG! I can't get enough!  But, I am finding so much inspiration (pinspiration).  My classroom would be fabulous, my house would be super clean and organized, and I would be in great shape, if only I could get off of there.  HAHA!













* One of these days I am going to figure out how to create a link between pictures and the website they come from.  Be patient with me while I learn.

So what are your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment