Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sweet Girls

Today has been quite a day.  It started off with my baby leaving to go to the lake with my dad for a few days.  SNIFF SNIFF! I don't know how in the world I am going to survive till Sunday.  After lunch I decided to go visit some sweet little girls.
My two favorite girls

Meet Kadence and Kensley.  My best friend's little girls.  Now when I say best friend I mean practically sisters since we were 8! And even though she now lives 8 hours away we can always pick up right where we left off.  The girls are here visiting their Grammy and Poppa so I decided to get some time in with them.  I got pampered.

Kensley did she left hand, Kadence did the right. Then they moved on to my makeup.  Green and blue blush and eyeshadow, sparkly powder all over, and I do mean everywhere legs and arms included and completed with fake eyelashes right in the middle of my eyelid.  I tell you, I felt like a queen.  HA HA! The important thing was, they had fun.

 I went out to the farm for a ride on the tracter after I left there.  Shawn took one look at my hand and said "You are going to take that off aren't you?"  Sure! They will want to do another color tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment