Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Great Big Birthday

Today has been so hectic! I am so behind on reading what everyone has said about the Daily 5.  Maybe tomorrow I can sit down for a minute. (Yeah Right!)  Today is my babies' birthday.  Yes babies', my baby boy is 6 and the one I call baby ;-) is 30ish.  Shawn and Hunter share their birthday.  Not only that but Shawn's dad's birthday is today as well.  Yep, 3 generations.  Isn't that crazy? So I decided that I would cook Shawn a big lunch.  Not only did Shawn come home for lunch but, he brought the rest of the farm as well.  I had to cook for SIX MEN! Do you have any idea how much food that is?  I also made a cake for the birthday boys.  I made that crazy rainbow cake that you see on Pinterest all the time.  It was great!   I told myself to take pictures off all the steps and then forgot.

So here's all my batter separated in the bowls with the colors.

Here's what is left.  I wold say it was a big hit.
Here's a few more pictures of Hunter opening some of his presents.

A basketball goal from MiMi and PaPa

A ball to go with the goal.
He carried that thing everywhere today.

A 22 Rifle from Daddy and Mommy
We LOVE Lego!

Daddy got Lego's too.
Like Father, Like Son.

I forgot to mention swim lessons were today too.
I can't believe he is learning to dive!

No comments:

Post a Comment