Friday, June 8, 2012

This Week's Friday Fave 5

1. Rides On the Tractor
I used to get to ride with Shawn quite a bit.  That was before I became a mommy.  So, since the little guy was gone with my dad I decided to take advantage of the time alone and go for a ride on his big green tractor.
No, that's not Shawn's tractor but you get the idea.













2. American Pickers and Storage Wars- I can't get enough of those shows and I can't figure out why.  I stayed up till well after midnight a couple of nights ago, watching Storage Wars.



















3. A big glass of sweet tea! YUMM!


Minus the lemon



















4. My favorite cup.  To put my sweet tea in of course. Tervis Tumbler Given to me by one of my sweet Preschool kids last year.



















5.  Camping- I am so ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment