Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dreamin' of The Daily 5

Hello... Are there any other teachers out there who just can not sleep at night because you can't quit thinking about how you want to set up your classroom for next year or, you can't quit coming up with ideas of things to do for the D5 or in your small groups? 

Last night I was so tired! I had worked all day out in the heat on my mom's pool, came home to mow the yard, then went to VBS only to get home at a quarter till nine.  I was exhausted but, as soon as my head hit the pillow my mind went in to over drive.  I was envisioning OUR classroom.  Where I wanted what tables, what table would be OUR writing center, what would be at the writing center, what anchor charts I wanted to make to go on the wall by the writing center.  Where would be the listening center?  What shelf is going where and what is going to go on those shelves?  I am going to have to put a notebook by my bed so that when these ideas hit me, I can jot them down quickly and revisit them in the morning.

Well... I'm off to make myself a few notes and add some things to my to do list.  Have a great day friends!

If you are looking for a change to win some great teacher products hope over to The Tattooed Teacher.  She has reached 500 followers and is having a HUGE celebration!



No comments:

Post a Comment