Monday, August 6, 2012

Currently

Hey folks!  Sorry it's been so long.  Between being out of town, being sick and trying to get my room ready, I have just not made the time to stop and say hello. I have been super busy trying to get my room in order.  I wish had took pictures today when I left.  There are still a few small things that I need to get done but for the most part, my room is nice and clean, in order, and ready for kids.  I still don't have my lists yet my classes but hopefully tomorrow it will be done and I can get the kids names on their cubbies.   I'll be sure to get you some pictures up in the next few days.  I have really done an overhaul on my room.  I have invested a lot of time in getting organized this year.  After moving in to the room last year, I just had stuff everywhere.  This year I have made it mine.
I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for the August currently.  Here it is:

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I just read your currently and would love the butterfinger ice cream recipe. It sounds delicious! I am also a new follower of your blog (which is adorable). If you get a minute, hop over to my blog.
    Diane
    http://funinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete