Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ready or Not

Ready or not, here it comes!  Tomorrow is the first day of school. (for the kids.  The Teachers have been back for about two weeks.) 

Last night was open house and we had a great turn out! We passed these out
You can get your labels from Smarter Than Fourth Grader.


I had a great turn out! Thank you to the parents who showed up!  I couldn't believe how many people were in my room at one time!  I wish I could have talked to everyone more and get to know the parents and kids better.

I can't wait to see my kids tomorrow!

I feel like I still have so much to do but, at the same time I am ready.  My centers aren't ready, but we wont be using those right now anyway.  My lesson plans are done for these next two days and next week, as well as my copies.  So....Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment