Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New School Year Resolutions Linky

As the new school year oh so quickly approaches I keep thinking of all the things that I would like to accomplish and perfect in my classroom.  So.... what better way to make those commitments than with a linky.  Amanda (she must be AWESOME with a name like that) withTeaching Maddeness is hosting the linky.
 
Here is what I hope to accomplish for 2012-2013
 
1. Fully implement The Daily 5.
2. Have small groups for both reading and math.
3. Stay Organized
4. Keep my room clean
 
 
OK...So that's not entirely it.  There's the usual "school stuff" that I want to do/continue to do but these are the new/major decisions that I have that I made to better my classroom.
 
Tomorrow is my first day back (kids start next week) wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment