Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Quick Hello

Well, for the last three days I have worked in my classroom for a couple of hours each day and every night I have sat down and realized I never took a picture.  Today I organized my shelves/cabinets and threw a lot of stuff away.  I organized all of my books in my handy book baskets that I got from Really Good Stuff.  I found some great resources to use for word work and almost found the top of my desk.  It alwasy feels like a super slow process this time of year but, I know that if I take the time to do it now I will be happy later.  I will be MIA for a couple of days but will be back Monday hopefully with some classroom pictures.  For now, I am going to bed.  I have been sick going on three weeks now, I am on my second round of antibiotics and I had a shot yet I still can't hear out of my right ear and I still cough nonstop.  Needless to say I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.  Sorry this is such a short and uninspireing post.  I just don't have it in me tonight.  Say a prayer that I get better. SOON! I am supposed to sing on Sunday.... YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment