Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm Back

Hey Folks! I've been away on vacation in the Great Smokey Mountains for the past week. I have a lot of catching up to do, including Daily 5. I thought I would drop in and share some pictures from my vacation.
Our whole group at Bull Fish (One of our favorite restaurants in Pigeon Forge). On the left: Jason & Jenny with their girls Billie Grace & Cambell & their son Axel.  Hunter (my son is in front of them for some reason) Adam & Megan with their boys Nicholas & Evan.  Lee & Amanda with Landon & Ainsley then me & Shawn on the end. We had a great time and all the kids got along really well.

Hunter getting ready to race go carts


At a restaurant with a name that I refuse to say.  Hunter loved his hat.
(this was not one of my favorites)

Outside the pancake house the morning before we left the mountains.
We seldom get a picture together.

Touching the Horseshoe Crabs at the Gatlinburg Aquarium.



A fun round of Put Put Golf.
Hunter prefers the name Mini Golf.

On our way home my family stopped in Nashville and spent a couple of nights at the Opryland Hotel.
The fountains are beautiful.




Our view at the Aquarium restaurant in Nashville.

Hunter was very excited about his Shark Attack desert.
He shared with Mommy. :)


We had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe
The tigers were a new addition since the flood in Nashville a couple of years ago. 

The elephant was moving and he was afraid it was going to get him.

The crew from Madagascar was dancing by the hotel pool.
I like to move it move it....

No comments:

Post a Comment