Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sorry for the delay

I just typed a LONG post full of my classroom schedule only to get an error when I click "publish". So now this will be short and sweet.  I'll save the schedule for later.  SORRY!
One thing that I did want to share was Happy Birthday Johnny Appleseed!  Well...belated birthday.  It was actually yesterday, I didn't get to get on here to say hi.  Yesterday we watched a short video in the life of Johnny Appleseed and colored a page on the life cycle of an apple tree.  Today the kids pasted pieces of torn red paper on a small paper plate.  They were so cute I put them up on my bulletin board! In the days to come we are going to measure apples to see how many cubes tall they are, weight them to see how many cubes equal the same weigh, have a taste test for yellow, red and green apples and graph our class favorites.  Well....that's all for now.  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment