Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Defining Moments

I've debated on whether or not to write today.  There wasn't a lot of excitement going on.  In my searching other blogs for some creative ideas I came across a quote that really caught my attention.  There have been many times that I have been asked what my favorite quote was and I always tend to freeze up.  The truth is, I've never found a quote that really spoke of who I am, or want to be.  Today was that moment. I finally found a quote that I think will stick with me.  "Teachers who love to teach, create kids who love to learn."  Now THAT, I can live with! This is who I want to be.  The teacher who loves what she is teaching so much and who is so passionate about what she does that she inspires kids to learn. So while today's blog is short and sweet, I think it leaves us all with plenty to think about. Teachers, how can you inspire your students? Parents, how can you inspire your children?

No comments:

Post a Comment