Thursday, September 20, 2012

Do You Talk Like A Pirate? & Spirit Week Fun!

Wednesday was International Talk Like a Pirate Day.  Do you celebrate this day?  I have always said that I wanted to do something special for this day.  Make it a little fun.  So... I made pirate hats for my kiddos, we made a pirate craft and read pirate books.  It was a lot of fun!


 
We've also been celebrating Spirit Week for Homecoming.

Monday was Hat and Shades Day. 



Check out these two cuties. 


This is my brother James.
I think this one gets the reward for best glasses.
My momma.  She's the Library Clerk.
Hunter (in the blue) with his buddy Jake on Crazy Hair Day.

More Crazy Hair Day!


My Brother James' class on Crazy Hair Day.

One of our Principals, Brad AKA Lucy

Ms. Summer


Ms. Franklin with some of the teachers' kids before school started on Mix Match Day.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable post! Those pirate hats are just too cute!! So much FUN!
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GASP! OH MY GOODNESS! I feel so honored! Your blog is one of my top favorites!!! I absolutely LOVE your products! I have the sight word watches, the phonics head bands, the colors pack, the color, number, and shapes word wall cards, as well as a few more of your items! :) Next on my list are the new phonics watches (I'll probably get those tomorrow). Thank you so much for sharing your creativity! And thank you for visiting my blog. You made my day!

      Delete
  2. Your little pirates look like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete